Location: Wiri, Manukau
To plan and supervise the daily container movements on and off the South Auckland Freight Hub ensuring continuity of operation for our customers. Providing exceptional service and engagement to the customer ensuring our service level agreements are being met to the highest standard.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2 years working within the container uplifting industry
- Staff supervision and training experience
- Process driven and good problem solving abilities
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft computer skills
- Strong relationship builder and team player
In return we offer competitive payrates, growth opportunities and training, and a fantastic supportive team.
To apply, please email your CV to Claudia Raui (GM Operations) at Claudia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 04/03/2022